What’s New in Version 1.2.0?
- New “Align” option that you can use to align the text to the left or right. This option is most useful when used with the “Vertical” and “Horizontal” layouts. Note: You will need to adjust the height and width of the widget for these new alignments to fit properly.
- We have improved Visual Stats Bar’s loading time as well as made it compliant with Google PageSpeed Insights.
- Minor Bug Fixes
What’s New in Version 1.1.0?
- You can now set an “Initial value” to start the counting animation from. If this number is higher than the “Goal value” the animation will count down instead of up.
- All value inputs now support negative numbers.
- New option that lets you set an eye catching animation to the widget when it is in view. Choose from 15 different animations.
- Added 3 new color progress bar animations: Green to Red (Reverse of the previous color animation), Violet through Red (Animates through Violet – Blue – Green – Yellow – Orange – Red ), Red through Violet