This update is automatic and the changes have already been added if you are currently using FlipFolio.
- New “Book Cover Closed” Frame Theme. This will allow you to use the first and last pages as a front and back cover of a book. FlipFolio will start with the book closed displaying the front cover and will open when clicked on or when the right navigation arrow has been clicked.
- New “Stretch to Fit” image fit option. This will force your image to fit inside FlipFolio regardless of the image’s aspect ratio.
- FlipFolio’s width no longer squeezes to fit if the bounding box has been set to a small width.
- Fixed a bug causing the Reading Direction setting to not save correctly when set to “Right to Left” (This option is now titled “Reverse”).
- The Reading Direction setting has been renamed “Animation Direction” for more clarity. The “Reverse” option now also works when the “Autoplay” setting is enabled.
- The add page button now works when you click the center of the button.
- When “Loop” is disabled it now works with the “Autoplay” setting enabled. When FlipFolio has reached the last page Autoplay will stop.
- Fixed: When you changed the size of a book on one page, all of the other pages that contained books would switch to mobile mode while in the editor.
Wow site visitors with a beautiful book-style image gallery. FlipFolio lets you add images to showcase your photos, art, restaurant menu, calendar, brochure, magazine and anything else you can think up.
Great for interactive content such as dinner menus, brochures, magazines, news articles, calendars, and more.
- Turning both horizontally, vertically and allowing for full page viewing
- Add pages, captions, images and more
- Easily customize the colors, navigation, style and animation speed
- Choose from a variety of FlipFolio themes, colors, sizes and more
- Try it out for free or upgrade whenever you like for more pages and styling options