What’s New in Version 1.2.0?
- New “Align” option that you can use to align the text to the left or right. This option is most useful when used with the “Vertical” and “Horizontal” layouts. Note: You will need to adjust the height and width of the widget for these new alignments to fit properly.
- We have improved Visual Stats Bar’s loading time as well as made it compliant with Google PageSpeed Insights.
- Minor Bug Fixes
What’s New in Version 1.1.0?
- You can now set an “Initial value” to start the counting animation from. If this number is higher than the “Goal value” the animation will count down instead of up.
- All value inputs now support negative numbers.
- New option that lets you set an eye catching animation to the widget when it is in view. Choose from 15 different animations.
- Added 3 new color progress bar animations: Green to Red (Reverse of the previous color animation), Violet through Red (Animates through Violet – Blue – Green – Yellow – Orange – Red ), Red through Violet
Make an impact with a visual bar graph on your site. Show your progress for anything like sales, fundraising goals and more. Just pick a bar graph you like, add your current value, goal value and you’re set.
- Easily add a stat bar to your site
- Set your current value and goal value
- Choose from 7 different bar graph layouts
- Add animations and icons
- Auto update your graph from Google Spreadsheets
Check it out on Wix
This update is automatic and the changes have already been added if you are currently using FlipFolio.
- New “Book Cover Closed” Frame Theme. This will allow you to use the first and last pages as a front and back cover of a book. FlipFolio will start with the book closed displaying the front cover and will open when clicked on or when the right navigation arrow has been clicked.
- New “Stretch to Fit” image fit option. This will force your image to fit inside FlipFolio regardless of the image’s aspect ratio.
- FlipFolio’s width no longer squeezes to fit if the bounding box has been set to a small width.
- Fixed a bug causing the Reading Direction setting to not save correctly when set to “Right to Left” (This option is now titled “Reverse”).
- The Reading Direction setting has been renamed “Animation Direction” for more clarity. The “Reverse” option now also works when the “Autoplay” setting is enabled.
- The add page button now works when you click the center of the button.
- When “Loop” is disabled it now works with the “Autoplay” setting enabled. When FlipFolio has reached the last page Autoplay will stop.
- Fixed: When you changed the size of a book on one page, all of the other pages that contained books would switch to mobile mode while in the editor.
Wow site visitors with a beautiful book-style image gallery. FlipFolio lets you add images to showcase your photos, art, restaurant menu, calendar, brochure, magazine and anything else you can think up.
Great for interactive content such as dinner menus, brochures, magazines, news articles, calendars, and more.
- Turning both horizontally, vertically and allowing for full page viewing
- Add pages, captions, images and more
- Easily customize the colors, navigation, style and animation speed
- Choose from a variety of FlipFolio themes, colors, sizes and more
- Try it out for free or upgrade whenever you like for more pages and styling options
Check it out on Wix